Wednesday, September 29, 2010

...every town was Paris

It's no secret that I'm a sap for love songs.  So tonight when Grandma starting singing to me...well...lets just say I wanted to cry a little bit.  Just a little bit.  I have to admit that I never heard this particular song before, though it's one I should have known my whole life.

It was my grandfather's favorite song and he wasn't shy about singing it. "He just loved the words!" Grandma says.   I never met my grandfather--he died before I was born--but I'm going to go ahead and pretend he sang this song for me. 



Grooveshark Widgets - Music Playlists for Your MySpace & Blog

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw....this song is so pretty. I want a song like this for myself. The man you marry must know this song. Oh....wait....it just turned sad. I didn't expect for Joanna to leave him.

    ReplyDelete